[FSF India] Re: [Gnu-India]Re: gnuyahoo

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@gnu.org.in
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:07:08 +0530 (IST)

On 23 Sep 2001 at 20:45, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

   Dear harshu, Anand Babu, et al,

   Could you please, pretty please, stop cross-posting
   development related messages to fsf-india? I believe there is
   a separate list specifically set up for this purpose, which is
   fsf-india-dev. Could you folks please post there instead?

Yes, all posts other than of general nature shall be directed to the
respective lists. I thought people will follow this in a disciplined
manner and I feel miserable to goad my fellowmen everytime they post
erratically.

   Thank you very much and please accept my apologies if the list
   owner has already written to you privately about this.

No, I haven't written to anyone.

I would also request everyone to not post private mails to the list
while replying. Had the original mail been intended to be of public
interest, the sender would have posted to the list.

Radhakrishnan
List Admin