[FSF India] Re: [Gnu-India]Re: gnuyahoo

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
23 Sep 2001 20:45:57 +0530

Dear harshu, Anand Babu, et al,

Could you please, pretty please, stop cross-posting development
specifically set up for this purpose, which is fsf-india-dev. Could
you folks please post there instead?

Thank you very much and please accept my apologies if the list owner
has already written to you privately about this.

Regards,
Khuzaima