[ab@gnu-india.org: [FSF India] Free Software related Projects in India]

M.P.Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
20 Sep 2001 23:08:37 -0700

"Biju Nair" <bnair@cisco.com> writes:
Hi Biju
RMS asked me to concentrate on  GNU/Hurd stability.
He wants me to come up with a system for tracing/recording/replaying
RPC messages. I'm currently more busy with that work. The system
is named as "rpcmangle".

Netfilter to Hurd port is not really difficult. I was basically
guiding others to do that work. But none of them was able to
cope up. Its seems you will be able to do it (ur email-id says that).

If you are interested I can give you complete guidance on that.

Here are the steps to start.
http://www.gnu-india.org/pipermail/gnu-india/20010324/000166.html

> Hi Ab,
>
> I see from arun's mail that you are working on porting of Netfilter to the
> HURD. Can you please give me some information abt the progress of this work,
> so that i can also do some contribution to this project.

regards
--
 _.|_
(_||_)