[FSF India] Re: Cochin - Really nice experience

M.P.Anand Babu ab@gnu-india.org
18 Sep 2001 09:38:46 -0700

Hi sreekandh
great step!!

don't worry if you are new to development side, thats how
we all started. we are here to encourage and guide you all.

also i hope you will coordinate the gnu-mes-group to
move forward. i don't think we need another separate
mailing list for this purpose. the existing mailing list
will do.

all the best
best regards
ab