[FSF India] c++ refactoring tool ???

Ramakrishnan M rkrishnan@ti.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:35:39 +0530

jithendra nath wrote:

>         I want to know whether there is any open source
> project on a tool for semi automated refactoring of
> c++ code, developed or under development. If not why

Why don't you do some research on the web?
Please look at these places
 http://freshmeat.net/
 http://savannah.gnu.org/ or even
 http://www.google.com/

>         I also want to know is there any software
> which will give me a complete cross reference detail
> of c++ code. we will need this for the refactoring

ctags package will do that. If you are using GNU Emacs, there is something
called etags.

Please do enough research on the web before you ask questions.

Also, please note that this is not the list to ask programming related
questions. There is a seperate list called fsf-india-dev@gnu.org.in
specifically for development/programming related discussions.

--
Ramakrishnan M