[FSF India] Re: FSF Programs.

ab@gnu.org.in ab@gnu.org.in
14 Sep 2001 05:30:50 -0700

Hi Arun

This seems to be a good start.
Next step is to make some body responsible for each task
and he should come up with a task list, road map and a web page.

I will send you the catalogue of Free Software development projects in
India in a day. I'm freeing myself from other projects and will soon
be dedicated to FSF-India activities.

--
 _.|_
(_||_)