[FSF India] Re: Lessons from the Mexican School Experiment

Raghavendra Bhat fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:41:14 +0530

[Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 11:25:27AM +0530] Pappu :

> A more  immediate and fruitful  action would be  to compile a  list of
> hardware with free drivers and post it where every one can see it.

Maybe a  visit to http://www.linuxhardware.org/ would also  give an idea
of what is happening.  Let us also make an effort to recommend supported
hardware to our friends/family/colleagues etc.

--
GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E              ragOO, VU2RGU
Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio