[FSF India] Re: FSF-I

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@asianetonline.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:00:33 +0530

[Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:29:48AM +0530] Nagarjuna G. :

> On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
>
> ->We are forced to use the name servers in India and obviously we have
> ->to face this problem quite often
>
> If you want I can  maintain DNS for gnu.org.in and fsf-india.org.in at
> tifr

This is a  real good help and we  have to opt for this.   I also request
that  the entire  lists  be moved  over  to the  TIFR  machines, so  that
frequent hiccups, like the ones we see now, do not happen.

Thanks anyway...

--
ragOO, VU2RGU   http://gnuhead.net.dhis.org/ GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio