[FSF India] Shouldn't we

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@gnu.org.in
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:55:38 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 at 08:08, CK Raju wrote:

   On Wednesday 14 November 2001 09:24, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
   > On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 at 21:40, CK Raju wrote:
   > The site of FreeDevelopers (India) <www.freedevelopers.co.in> is
   > also on the making. As soon as the site is ready, a prebeta of the
   > package will be released.

   Thanks Radhakrishnan for the info.

   I did get some links and am attaching them.

Please dont post attachments to the list. Put it at your site and
send in the URL. Not everyone is interested in attachments and we
should remember that many of the subscribers are downloading their
mails through dialup connection, why should we punish them with
attachments?

--
Radhakrishnan