[FSF-India] Typoes in the Brochure [Was Server down]

Ramakrishnan M fsf-india@river-valley.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:56:40 +0530

Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> Thank you very much, will do it in five minute.

Thanks you, I got the updated one, and printed it. Unfortunately the printed
output is *not* the same as what I see in the Acrobat reader. It also cribs
that it is unable to load "some" fonts. It doesn't say which fonts. The output
text gets overlapped at some places. (For example the heading "The Freedom
First Conference" comes out with First and Conference partially overlapped...

Did you see the printed output? Am I the only person experiencing these weird
problems?

--
Ramakrishnan M
Work: http://www.ti.com/          Play: http://www.symonds.net/~rkrishnan/