[FSF-India] Hi I am a new member in the fsf-india list

Radhakrishnan C V fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:58:14 +0530 (IST)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 at 23:29, Arun wrote:

   Please stop sending these junk mails to my inbox

If you consider the posts in the FSF India mailing list as junk, you
should have unsubscribed yourself or alternately if you couldnt
unsubscribe yourself, you could have written to the list owner
privately and this would have resulted in your removal from the list
without affecting the freedom of others.

By replying to all the posts (6 Nos) you yourself do the same crime
of sending six mails (which are really junk) each to all the 174
subscribers in the list. Do you think it is proper? Education and
literacy demand cultured response to the situations.

   Please unsubscribe me from this mail list

Will unsubscibe after this post. Even otherwise we have to, because
the mailbox of rest of the subscribers are as valuable as yours, so
also the bandwidth of the internet.

--
Radhakrishnan