[FSF-India] RMS in Sevanti Ninan's column

Ramakrishnan M fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:56:17 +0530

Yes, but I could see some errors in the article mainly on the definition of
Free Software. The second para (I think) which starts with "Free Software is so
called not because is free but.. " I have written to the author and got a reply
asking me to clarify further. I have pointed the author to the gnu website.

--
Ramakrishnan M       <gnuhead@myrealbox.com>
GPG: 1024D/6A9F3C38  WWW: http://www.symonds.net/~rkrishnan/