[FSF-India] Richard Stallmans Public Lecture At Hyderabad on 26th July

Raghavendra Bhat fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:22:56 +0530

[Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 06:04:06PM +0530] Satyakam Goswami :

> what do you think  will that be big or do we need to go
> for some  extra arrangements.

The arrangements which you have put in place would be
sufficient.  I believe that there would be an attendance
of > 500.

Anyway, a big hand goes out to you for your sincere and
definite attempts.  Hope the crowd moves over 1K !
--
                          ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio