[FSF-India] Congratulations!

Daniel E Baumann fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 13:55:31 +0530 (IST)

Hello all. Haven't heard much on this list for a while, but I saw
the article on LinuxToday about the FSF-India and FD-India
inaugurations. I would just like to say I am very proud of all of
you guys who have worked so hard to make FSF-India and FD-India a
reality. I look forward to ushering in a new era where people come
first before profit, where freedom, equity, and social obligation
are what matters. My heart goes out to you my Indian brothers and I
share in your happiness :).

Love,
Dan
--
Daniel E Baumann      danielb@freedevelopers.net

And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use
copyleft all the same.
      -- RMS