[FSF-India] NEWS: Global software promoter to open India chapter in Kerala

Radhakrishnan C V fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:20:45 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 at 07:23, Krishnan wrote:

   On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Frederick Noronha wrote:

   > Global software promoter to open India chapter in Kerala

   <snip>

   This description of FSF is widely off the mark. Makes it look
   like just a run-off-the-mill software company. What should
   have been highlighted is the FSF's ideal of upholding the
   software user's *freedom*.

I agree with you.

   How do we repair the damage>

Reproduced below is a post that appeared in the FreeDevelopers.Net
mailing list which might be relevant in this occasion though the
post is mainly concerned with Free Software and Open Source
movements:

<quote>