[FSF-India] The Hindu Article on Linux Today

Raju Mathur fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:19:25 +0530 (IST)

Alex,

There're nicer ways of saying that a discussion is off-topic.

Regards,

-- Raju

    alex> HI ALL STOP THIS RUBBISH

    alex>       Redhat is commercial packing of gnu/{kernel}.  Promote
    alex> only free stuff viz free packaging of the free software
    alex> Debian gnu/{kernel}.

    alex>       FSF list is for philosophical and political issues of
    alex> the free software.  regards alex

--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/