[FSF-India] Help Me Please !

Suraj Kumar S. fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:48:52 +0530

Aztech PCI 3128 driver mustbe present with ALSA sound driver.(didn't try)
Download the source and compile it.
After compilation  and installation you should find something like
"snd-card-azt3128.o" and many other files inside you
/lib/modules/<kernelversion>/misc directory.

Follow the instructions given in the INSTALL file which comes along with the
ALSA driver to configure the modules.

You should get it.

-suraj