[FSF-India] Re: Mr. Bhat's message

Varun Sinha fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:18:46 +0530

>It
> is an incentive and sometimes it pours $$$$ and RsRsRs !
> Developing  *free* software  by an  individual/first
> time entrant does not require the heavy clout of
> money/enterprise.  One can start off from Day-1 and
> can make money.
How? That is what I can't figure out!!
I think it's important that it become economically viable so that more
resources will be put into it and better products can be made

BTW, I had actually sent another mail before the one in which I sent the
link, addressing Arun Kumar's questions. That seems to have gotten
lost.....?

Regards,

Varun

Cosmic Information and Technology Ltd, Ahmedabad, India