[FSF-India] Lead story about FSF India

Radhakrishnan CV fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:21:46 +0530 (IST)

On 6 Jul 2001 at 09:38, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

   Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@vsnl.com> writes:

   > The Free Software movement is always laboring to correct
   > the mistakes of the Open Source guys.  I do not know
   > how KG mis-interpreted this and caused this grave mishap !

   It is quite possible that the article title was chosen by the
   site editors rather than the author. More so because the
   author makes a distinction between Free Software and Open
   Source in the second-last para of the article.

You are right. In fact, KG Kumar had sent a mail to the FSF
list/working group which for some reason got lost. I shall quote the
mail for record:

<quote>