[Fsf-india] IB and freedom

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:15:39 +0530 (IST)

ABOUT THE GILC NEWS ALERT: The GILC News Alert is the newsletter of the
Global Internet Liberty Campaign, an international coalition of
organizations working to protect and enhance online civil liberties and
human rights.  Organizations are invited to join GILC by contacting us at
gilc@gilc.org. To alert members about threats to cyber liberties, please
contact members from your country or send a message to the general GILC
address. More information about GILC members and news is available at
http://www.gilc.org