[Fsf-india] Search Archives

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:49:35 +0530

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:32:17AM -0800, Anil Kumar wrote:

> This is a great feature to have. Good work!
>
> Does it search mail archives other than FSF-India? When I tried the word
> "freedevelopers" I got some results pointing to mm.ilug-bom.org.in

Though the domain that it points to is mm.ilug-bom.org.in, the
content that it picks up will only be of fsf-india.  This problem
is due to mutlitple mailing lists on the same machine, and unable
to make namazu differentiate the lists specifically, because we
have made only one template while making the index.  However the
links will not break because the directory structure of all the
lists is similar and served by a single instance of mailman
application.  We will improve on it slowly, and generate indices
using different templates.

Nagarjuna