[Fsf-india] Free Software Magazine

Taranath gtcdrom@vsnl.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:16:46 +0530

Dear Gentlmen,

Please see my comments below :-

On Tuesday 18 December 2001 10:12 am, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> Taranath:
> > We would be interested in your offer.
>
> GT CDROM is  a good choice for re-distributing GNU  Magazine; he has got
> an extensive reseller channel throughout India.

Thanks for thinking about us and Thanks for the complements.

> > Please let me know  how to proceed further.
>
> Beware  your spam  tactics !   If you  think that  you can  pass  off by
> spamming this list  ie. fsf-india, you may have to  think twice.  Do not
> bug this list by your *Special* offers and *Discount Sale*.

IF THIS IS THE GENERAL CONSENT WITHIN THE FSF-INDIA ABOUT G.T.ENTERPRISES
MODE OF OPERATION WE WOULD LIKE TO WITHDRAW MY LAST E-mail  " experessing
interest " to carry the said magazine ( GNU  Magazine ).

We deeply regret any inconveniece caused.

Best regards,

Taranath

--

U.M. Taranath - gtcdrom@vsnl.com