[Fsf-india] Free Software Magazine

ramakrishnan gnuhead@myrealbox.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:47:08 +0550

> dear Ramakrishnan,
> lets make copies of the mag and sell  it in india. i bet it will be a
> good mag for people who want to know of GNU and Linux in India.

Yes, that's a good idea. I think it is a nice way for FSF-India to make
money for its activities too! I don't have the resources to do it. But can
volunteer for any specific activity. Some one with resources, please
come forward, make copies and popularise it! I am sure it is going to be a better
alternative to "Linux Journal" and others..
--
Ramakrishnan M  <rkrishnan@debian.org>   |    http://www.hackGNU.org/
"Open Source depends on Freedom to Open the Source; Without freedom,