[Fsf-india] Re: [Fsf Education] Fwd: Free Software for Education

Jayan S R jsr@xstreamindia.co.in
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:01:36 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Ranjit Babu wrote:

> > Not all Schools have C/C++ in the Syllabus. Most of the KV Schools have
> > FoxPro and MS Excel in 11th and 12th std, and this is serious!
> >
> Post 1998, CBSE schools definitely have C/C++ in their syllabi. Prior to
> that, Pascal was in. Now its found its way out.

CBSE is the default syllabus of KV schools from the begining, and rest of
the schools have adopted it, and in 2001-2002 they have changed it to
FoxPro as the major programmig language and the subject is called
Information Technology.

And I assist my brother with his homeworks in FoxPro ;-)

--
         jayan.