[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 20:05:33 +0530 (IST)

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

> I am also going to *convince* him that the TOC is a relative thing
> !

Yes, this is what  we need to do, rather than wasting our energy in
the list. Also if you could have done this before the IT policy came
we could have avoided this entire discussion.

> Yes, I am approaching KhunjaliKutty Ikka via the Cochin Stock
> Exchange leaders/Kochi industrialists.  I request you to accompany
> me and help me in this too.

I will only be happy to come with you. Please tell me when.

> > * Mr Kunjalikutty is the minister for IT in Kerala.
> Is he ?  I  did not know that.

c'mmon raghu ...

We have members from all over India and not every one is expected to
know who the minister of IT in Kerala is.

Did you REALLY think that info was for people from Kerala ;)

raj