[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

Pappu pappu10@mailandnews.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:46:46 +0530

On Wednesday, 5 December 2001 18:20:15 +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

 >    Well, one email in a month doesn't require any of these (I
 >    think so. Correct me if I am wrong).
 >
 > Excellent. Please volunteer yourself to do the job.

I was asking about activities going  on at fsf-india. How do I do this
job unless I have the required  information? I happen to hear about an
fsf-india  board and  an fsf-india  working  group. I  am looking  for
activity reports of these two entities. Pardon me if I am not supposed
to know these details.

Why is this particular question  always overlooked? If you look at the
first mail sent  by Ramakrishnan, he had asked  about "activities" and
the above quote from my email is regarding this point.

bye,
pappu.