[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

ramakrishnan gnuhead@myrealbox.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:53:43 +0550

     Do you have server space to provide so that the developers around
     can seamlessly work on a project? Could you find a benevolent
     corporate or institution who can provide enough server facilities
     for FSF India?

Since now we have TIFR site, can't we have some space there? anyway, there is nothing
much written already, so we don't see an immediate possibility of a lot of space. I agree
that it is not a permanant solution. For developers, why don't they use savannah for the
time being? It provides CVS access etc and is being rewritten, I guess.

--
Ramakrishnan M  <rkrishnan@debian.org> | http://people.debian.org/~rkrishnan/