[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

Pappu pappu10@mailandnews.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:08:48 +0530

On Wednesday, 5 December 2001 15:07:43 +0530, arun@gnu.org.in wrote:
 > > By the way,  is FSF India a registered  organization now? I would
 > > like to know the activities
 >
 >     Some more work has to be done.
I  guess  this  is   regarding  the  registration.  What  about  other
activities? Is there any place where  we can know what exactly are the
works already done and what is to be done?

 > > working on some tech/non-technical projects, why not list them on
 > > the webpages, so that others interested can also join in? We look
 > > at examples like fsfeurope webpages  which are updated on a daily
 > > basis. Also a lot of activity seem to be going on at fsfeurope....
 >
 >     Manpower is an issue now.
Is this manpower  for maintaining the web page or  for the projects. If
it is regarding the projects, many people, including myself would like
to know ..
 1) What projects are going on.
 2) What is the current status of each of them
 3) Where and how can we get the code that has already been written

I  have   seen  that  all   previous  requests  for  code   have  been
neglected. How can we expect  manpower for a free software project, if
the already written code is not made available as free software?

bye,
pappu.