[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

ramakrishnan gnuhead@myrealbox.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:42:38 +0550

> The Government wishes to encourage the judicious use of open
> source/free software that complements/supplements proprietary
> software, to reduce

This is really great!

By the way, is FSF India a registered organization now? I would like to know the activities
being done by FSF India now, as the webpages doesn't convey anything. If someone is
working on some tech/non-technical projects, why not list them on the webpages, so that
others interested can also join in? We look at examples like fsfeurope webpages which are
updated on a daily basis. Also a lot of activity seem to be going on at fsfeurope....
--
Ramakrishnan M  <rkrishnan@debian.org> | http://people.debian.org/~rkrishnan/