[FSF India] forwarded message from Narasimhamurthy Giridhar

M.P.Anand Babu fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:49:44 +0530 (IST)

From: Narasimhamurthy Giridhar <giridhar@cs.clemson.edu>
To: "M.P.Anand Babu" <ab@gnu-india.org>
Subject: Re: [Gnu-India]SUG: For students, Indian Open Source projects
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:56:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ab
Thanx for the reply. My interests are Operating Systems. I am right now
studying Linux. My skills are as follows:
Languages: C, C++
experiance in Compiler Construction, UNIX and Windows Socket
Programming,UNIX System Programming, Windows MFC.
Currently working on building a device driver for 3Dlabs Permedia2
graphics board on Linux for Pentium based machines.

The compiler construction was on Solaris. So was most of the socket
programming that i have done.
Other than this, I am also interested in internetworking, but my knowledge
in protocols is very less.

This is about my skills as of now. Do you think i can help??
Regards
Narasimhamurthy Giri, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.