[FSF India] Re: [Gnu-India]SUG: For students, Indian Open Source projects

M.P.Anand Babu fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:40:57 +0530 (IST)

Hi Narasim
Welcome to the GNU community of India.

To get into the dev gang, you just need to feel
you are a part of this movement, thats it. No one
here can grant or revoke your rights. Its all yours.

Next, Get involved in some projects, or start your own.
We have plenty of ideas. If you have any, tell us.

Tell us about your interests and skills to get started

Best Regards
ab
--
Addicted to GNU Emacs