[FSF India] Free Software related Projects in India

fsf-india@gnu.org.in fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:01:11 +0530

Hi friends,

    FSF India had informed Government of West Bengal its opinion
on Governments recent initiative to join hands with proprietary
software companies. It would be nice if some one from West Bengal
could follow up the issue and let us know what is going on.

    We need to make a catalogue of various Free Software related
projects going on in India(not only the software development project,
but relating to  Freedom) and people and organisations providing
services on Free Software.

    Any comments ?

Arun.

BTW Anand Babu, I've seen a list of projects sent by you to
GNU-India list. Can you forward the same to this list. We will
add them to www.gnu.org.in.