[FSF India] Can we reduce number of mails?

Suraj Kumar S. fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:44:40 +0530

Hello,

The possible option would be that you subscribe to daily digest, so that
you get only one mail a day.

You can change your settings at

Go to the end of this page and login with your email address, and change
the "Set Digest Mode" setting to ON.

-suraj