[FSF India] HELP SOUGHT: Software for reading clubs...

Suraj Kumar S. fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:20:06 +0530

Hi all,

The project proposed by Frederick Noronha would be really useful for a lot
of educational institutions in India.

He has put most of the requirements very clearly. Why don't we
commission a project and start some system study on it, so that all the
requirements are made clear.

Iam ready to volunteer my spare time into it.

-suraj
--
GNU/Linux rulz!