[FSF India] Re: WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Raghavendra Bhat fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:52:18 +0530

[Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 11:31:32PM +0530] Rajkumar S. :

> but if we take any ethical stance too far it becomes
> fundamentalist and that has to be checked.

The ethical bedrock anchors our foundation and we can never
dilute it for your/xyz's liking.  So your suggestion of a
check on this is downright flawed.

--
GPG: 1024D/3FD6C75E              ragOO, VU2RGU
Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio