[FSF India] Our debate

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala fsf-india@gnu.org.in
09 Aug 2001 14:07:03 +0530

Raju Mathur <raju@linux-delhi.org> writes:

> - *Really mad* If I can help stop the WB and other State Governments
> from tying up with MS for e-governance, I don't give a sh*t whether
> RMS, LT, Tom Christiansen or God Himself comes to inaugurate the
> FSF-I.  That may have been the most important event in the lives of
> many people, but this is more important to me.

Dear Raju,

My apologies for having generated such bitterness. We were having a
debate and a debate need not end on such a bitter note.

I do not wish to take away any credit from you for having drafted the
original letter and I am sure the final letter will owe a lot to you.

Best regards,
Khuzaima

--
Khuzaima A. Lakdawala