[FSF India] Re: WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Frederick Noronha fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:25:17 +0530 (IST)

I've forwarded a version of this letter to Goa IT minister Ramakant
Khalap.
On behalf of www.bytesforall.org, we would like to add our name as a
signatory to this appeal to. BytesForAll is a total unfunded,
GNU/Linux-inspired project that currently has 15 volunteers in six South
Asian countries (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri
Lanka). We are small in number, but try to act as a force-multiplier by
spreading around ideas that could be useful to our part of the
globe. Best wishes in your work, Frederick.

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Raju Mathur wrote:
> Hi CVR,
> Once the letter has been re- and re-re-drafted, I'd be glad to put it
> up on my host (kandalaya.org) for signatories along with fsf.org.in.

      |      Frederick Noronha, Freelance Journalist     |
      |  784, Near Lourdes Convent, Saligao 403511 Goa   |
      | Tel 0091.832.409490/409783 Mobile: 9822.12 24 36 |
      |  E-mail: fred@bytesforall.org or fred@vsnl.com	 |
      /)      URL-http://www.bytesforall.org             |
     /        URL-http://www.goacom.com/news/		 \\