[FSF India] [ARTICLE] Why Govt. Should Promote Open Source Software

Radhakrishnan C V fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:53:02 +0530 (IST)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 at 14:54, Raj Singh wrote:

   The enclosed feature article is US Government specific.
   Surely, this can be adpated for India too.

   I was planning to write something similar, but dropped that
   when I came across this article. The last section of the
   article is missing (I could not download it presently).

[...]

Raj, you are doing a great service, however, I wonder, instead of
sending the whole document to the list, you could have posted the
URL of a document that you think will be of useful to the
subscribers.

That will save a lot of bandwidth, diskspace and mailserver load,
please be kind enough to appreciate these constraints.

--
Radhakrishnan