[FSF India] Re: WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Raju Mathur fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:49:26 +0530 (IST)

Hi CVR,

Once the letter has been re- and re-re-drafted, I'd be glad to put it
up on my host (kandalaya.org) for signatories along with fsf.org.in.

Please don't take offence, but many people in the Open Source movement
are not keen on GNU and Free Software.  We need the support of these
people too if we want to have one potent movement rather than
multiple, small, ineffective ones.  Keeping this in mind, it's my
opinion that it'd be a good idea to display the letter on a
``license-neutral'' site in addition to the FSF India site.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/