[FSF India] Re: WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Raju Mathur fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:06:30 +0530 (IST)

Good idea.  In fact, let's all create one version each of the letter
(GPL enthusiasts, BSD License enthusiasts, Open Source enthusiasts,
Electronic Freedom enthusiasts, etc); that way we'll be able to
achieve much more.  Even if we don't, it doesn't matter since, after
all, what you /might/ get called by a misinformed press is more
important than what you do, isn't it?

Ever hear the term ``knee-jerk reaction''?

*Disgusted*

-- Raju