[FSF India] Re: [FSF-India] GNU/Linux in Schools

Raghavendra Bhat fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:31:54 +0530

[Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 09:31:55AM +0530] Khuzaima A. Lakdawala :

> The Free Software Movement is not in the Marketing business.
> We are in the Advocacy business, lest we forget.

Well put, we now need people talking more about *free* software.

The Open Source guys say that talk is nonsensical, they say show
us the code...a sure fire recipe for disaster !

Shall we go to the schools and colleges and talk about the GNU,
about *freedom and computing* ?

--
GPG: 1024D/3FD6C75E              ragOO, VU2RGU
Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio