[FSF India] Sublists

Suraj Kumar S. fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:41:26 +0530

I think i would be ideal to have different lists. We usually see that
some threads become very large and the contents of the mails sometimes
have no relavence with the actual subject. Hence some mails may become junk
mails form someone.

Maybe you can subscribe us into all of these different lists. Those who
would not be interested in one of them, can unsubscribe from that specific
list and not from the main list.

-Suraj