[FSF-India] RMS speech at MEC, cochin--needed some fast webspace.

Raghavendra Bhat fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:51:36 +0530

[Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 04:27:16PM +0530] Ramakrishnan M. :

> ragu who is near the college

Had been to the MeC and started an rsync session for the
.dk mirror today at about 1530 HRS IST.  You have to follow
up with Ole and get a feedback from him as to what is
happening.  Please ask him whether his files have been synced
properly.

Shall I send a CD copy given to me by the MeC to Radi tomorrow ?

--
GPG: 1024D/3FD6C75E       ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio