[Life] Re: [FSF-India] GNU/Linux in Schools

Vivek Agarwal fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:27:43 +0530

Hi,

this is vivek agarwal. I am the CEO of egurucool.com. We offer a range
courses to the students in schools through an intranet offering. This is a NT
based application..please let me know the details of what exactly you are
proposing for schools and let me see if we can hook in any way..

vivek