[Fsf-friends] Sign an Open Letter to the CJI in Support of Prashant Bhushan

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Tue Sep 28 21:16:16 IST 2010

On Tuesday 28 Sep 2010, Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez wrote:
> we need this kind of lists exactly to free people like this.
> it is good to start discussions about what means freedom

Thank you for being so concerned about the well-being of your fellow
humans and so ready to lift them out of their ignorance.  If you removed
that offensive patronising tone from your messages it would be even
better.

In the meantime, I still await the list admins' decision -- what is the
scope of discussion on this list?  If it includes random spamming about
"related subjects that concern every citizen" then include me out.
There are enough lists run by NGOs, I'll join one of those when I want
to be notified about each and every civil society issue in this country.

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/