[Fsf-friends] Sign an Open Letter to the CJI in Support of Prashant Bhushan

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Tue Sep 28 14:43:23 IST 2010

On Tuesday 28 Sep 2010, jimmy davis wrote:
> If we have to discuss the causes which made imperative to have a
> movement for Free Software, what topics one should chose?

Start another mailing list, or open up the ambit of this one so that it
includes anything that anyone considers related to freedom in general
and not software freedom specifically (in which case I'll happily
unsubscribe).

> We are not Robnison Crusoe.

Right, and when you go to your dentist with a toothache and he discusses
cricket scores with you for half an hour before having a look at your
mouth, you can use that logic to lessen the pain.

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/