[Fsf-friends] Mozilla's Learning Freedom and the Web Festival, Barcelona

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Wed Sep 22 06:25:45 IST 2010

The internet is revolutionizing how we learn. It's exciting. And it's
only the beginning. Mozilla's Learning, Freedom and the Web Festival
will gather teachers, learners and technologists from around the world
who are at the heart of this revolution.
http://www.drumbeat.org/festival

Taking place Barcelona from November 3-5, we're planning three days of
making, teaching, hacking, inventing  and shaping the future of
education and the web. We want you to be a part of it:
http://www.drumbeat.org/festival/register

Whether your a teacher or a technologist, this is your chance to help
shape the future of learning *and* the web. We hope to see you in
Barcelona.

Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=603ab0aa30ca5d93fe51300d4&id=55dbfabfa8&e=7625761d62

--