[Fsf-friends] Sugar OLPC workshop in Goa 28th June - 2nd July 2010

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Sat Jun 26 12:13:35 IST 2010

Sugar OLPC workshop in Goa 28th June - 2nd July 2010

gnowledge lab of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR will
be conducting a  five day workshop on Sugar Platform on OLPC in Goa in
collaboration with Digital Bridge Foundation,and Nirmala Instititute
of Education, Goa, is organising a symposium on the Sugar Learning
Platform.

Venue: Our lady of Merces High School, Merces, Goa

If you know people in Goa, please send them this note.  We need
volunteers with knowledge in GNU/Linux to help the school successfully
run this program.  The third standard school students (about 97 of
them) will be given one OLPC each.  The teachers and students of the
school will be attending this workshop.

Event details: http://lab.gnowledge.org/events/sugar-olpc-workshop-in-goa