[Fsf-friends] Need your help

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Jul 4 17:39:32 IST 2010

On Sunday 04 Jul 2010, Loknath Swain wrote:
> It is spam. But content is worth of getting help from everyone ,
> particularly from members here. He should not be blocked.

By that logic we should be discussing the oil spill in the Gulf of
Mexico, the rising prices in India, the corruption of government and
bureaucracy, the rise of English-speaking people in China, the sinking
of the South Korean ship and about 1/2 a billion other worthy causes
here.

This list is meant for the discussion of Free Software in relationship
to India.  Any other subject, however "worthy", is off-topic here.

And don't forget, your idea of worth differs from mine, as mine does
from other peoples'.

In short, bringing in arbitrary social issues into a mailing list with a
specified objective is spam and, in my opinion, worthy of moderation.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/