[Fsf-friends] FSMK News Letter Edition 7

Nidhin Sasi nidhin.sasi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 03:22:24 IST 2010

Dear Friend,

FSMK News Letter's 7th issue is here.

FSMK News Letter Edition 7 <http://fsmk.org/NewsLetterEdition7>

We are bringing up some hot issues in this edition. Through the editorial,
we are discussing the issue of Digital Divide. Even though this subject is
holding highest relevance in our society, no other groups were ready to
discuss it. Read further articles and find out how we are trying to solve
this issue from the very scratch.

For the first time we have published a Kannada article as well. Expect more
in the coming editions. This is as part of our commitment to bring
localization of free Software to the Kannada space.

Also we are covering lot of News happened in and around the software field.

For FSMK, issues are not just to be discussed over mails or to be kept only
in paper. We are trying to work among the people in need. So in this efforts
we need you to carry the flag to newer heights.

 Regards,

FSMK EB-Team.